The Price of Lasik
The wide range of cost for Lasik raises quality concerns.
Some advertise LASIK prices as low at $199 an eye, but it is rare if non existent that an individual will really have surgery done for this fee. These chains employ a strategy called "Bait and Switch". Expect to pay $2000/eye as this is the average price. If you are price sensitive, you can find lower prices, but as is classically said, "you get what you pay for".
We have a program where you can whittle down your fee from $2000/eye.
1) Be willing to have surgery done with little notice
2) Be willing to go with a less experienced surgeon
3) Be willing to travel. Ask about our travel a litle, save a little, travel a lot, save a lot program!
4) Refuse post op care beyond 3 months
5) Refuse FREE enhancements for the first year.
6) Pay cash, certified check or cashiers check.
7) Go with a second tier LASER. The premium lasers have usage or royalty fees, by using some lasers, this fee is eliminated.
8) Go with standard vs custom treatment
9) Go with PRK. Althouth the post operative care is more time consuming, the cost to the center is marginally less from an equipment standpoint and they may be willing to pass that along to the patient.
Call 866-295-2020 and let us know your budget. Chances are very good we can find a solution that meets your needs and budget.